Thursday, August 4, 2011

Clipboard love.

I have a thing for clipboard organizing lately.  My Pantone Meal Planning Paint Chips were inspired by a clipboard find on pinterest, and I really gravitated toward this post from Martha Stewart:

image courtesy of Martha Stewart

Maybe I’m in school withdrawl or something, but I really do like the way clipboards get things off the counter, without getting into the habit of hiding things in a drawer or basket that never gets touched.

For those who are willing to take on the project, a great tutorial for clipboards and matching pads of paper here: LINK.  And then send me pictures, because it was a project I really want to tackle, but need to find a place in our home to use them.

Other great clipboard ideas:

This would be a great way to display or store in progress crafts in a craft room:

image courtesy of roomenvy

This would also be a great way to keep your family organized with notes, permission slips, etc.:

image courtesy of August Vintage

Vintage clipboards would be a neat way to display children’s art:

image courtesy of Darling Dexter

No comments:

Post a Comment