Sunday, July 17, 2011

So clearly I suck.

Yes, I did make a pledge to come back and update my blog more often, but it seems time has gotten the best of me, and here I am months after February without an update.

We do have news though!  Much to the surprise of everyone (except maybe the two of us, I guess), we’re having a baby!

Scroll quickly if you don’t want to see my lady parts:

208018_10150545710745144_640550143_17864109_2350141_n

Okay, so perhaps pictures of my innards aren’t the best in a blog that’s been mostly dedicated to food, but I can’t help myself.  Those 10 toes (I know you can only see 7) belong to our future daughter, who has the politically correct expected date of September 11th, 2011.

The good news, for the one of you still reading this blog, is that I now have actual content to start updating (yay!!!!), because like weddings, babies come with lots and lots of crafting and decorating opportunities. 

So stay tuned.  I have lots of things to update, and will likely have a few things to say about motherhood, seeing as I’ve spent most of my life avoiding it like the plague.

Should be good fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment